July 24, 2018
The City of San José’s Department of Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services and Niantic, Inc. are teaming up again. This time to make a difference during this year’s Viva CalleSJ event – the City’s signature open streets event!
July 23, 2018
Doesn't matter if you are a group or an individual, Viva CalleSJ has something for you! It is time to get excited Viva CalleSJ again, we are back September 23, 2018 with a 6-mile route extending through San José, from downtown to the southside. We are calling on you to step up, help out, and volunteer for this fun and safe open streets event. Team up with the Department of Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services to make sure all participants at the event have a great experience.
September 14, 2017
Looking to plan your Viva CalleSJ adventure? Don't know where to be or when? Hopefully this well help! Check out the complete stage schedule for all hubs.
September 11, 2017
Questions about Pokémon GO at Viva CalleSJ? Check out our FAQ.
Calling all San José residents, want to know more about Viva CalleSJ? Join us at one of our Community Meetings!
July 17, 2017
Join us for a community meeting in your neighborhood to learn more about Viva CalleSJ family-friendly activities, business opportunities, event logistics, volunteer needs, and more!
- Quebec Tries New Crosswalk System
- Paris Mayor: It's Time for a '15-Minute City'
- Every Street In Paris To Be Cycle-Friendly By 2024, Promises Mayor
- State Park Plan Is Conservationist's Dream. But Reformers Want Focus on Neglected Neighborhoods
- Barcelona's Car-Free City Experiment
- America's Love Affair with Driving Takes a Backseat
- Why Car-Free Streets Will Soon Be the Norm - CityLab
- San Diego considering banning cars on Fifth Avenue to create ‘Gaslamp Promenade’
- Addis Ababa Goes Traffic Free For A Day
- Take VTA to Viva CalleSJ! 2018 Bus Reroute Information.