January 12, 2017
For a second year in a row, Viva CalleSJ has proven to be a program that brings San José’s diverse communities together, gets people out and exercising, and supports local businesses.
October 11, 2016
Are you still smiling, San Jose? We know it’s been a couple of weeks since Viva CalleSJ, but we still get giddy reminiscing about our experiences that day. We are happy to give you a brief update on the success of this program, and to thank all of the people who made it a success.
September 17, 2016
Looking for more things to do! Here are some more amazing activates put together by the folks in Japantown!
June 20, 2016
Join us for a community meeting in your neighborhood to learn more about Viva CalleSJ!
June 19, 2016
The program that brought more than 35,000 residents out and into the streets of San José to walk, bike, skate, and play last year is returning for its second year with a brand new route. This week, the City of San José Department of Parks, Recreation, and Neighborhood Services (PRNS) unveiled the Viva CalleSJ Open Streets program’s 2016 route during Bike-To-Work Day.
- Addis Ababa Goes Traffic Free For A Day
- Take VTA to Viva CalleSJ! 2018 Bus Reroute Information.
- Pokémon GO is Back!
- Be a Part of Northern California's Biggest Open Streets Event, Volunteer Today!
- 2017 Viva CalleSJ Stage Schedule
- Pokémon GO FAQ for Viva CalleSJ
- Calling all San José residents, want to know more about Viva CalleSJ? Join us at one of our Community Meetings!
- Take pride in your community by taking part in Viva CalleSJ!
- Still Rolling! Viva CalleSJ is back with 7 more miles of open streets for 2017! Check out this year's Downtown & Eastbound: El Corazon route.
- Still Rolling! Sunday, September 17, 2017