Calling all San José residents, want to know more about Viva CalleSJ? Join us at one of our Community Meetings!
On September 17, 2017, City of San Jose Department of Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services is bringing Viva CalleSJ to a few of San Jose’s most popular neighborhoods, including the following landmarks: Alum Rock Village, Japantown, Mexican Heritage Plaza, Lake Cunningham Park, and Roosevelt Park.
In our efforts to prepare you for a fun and smooth Viva CalleSJ as a local resident, and hopefully attendee, we’d like to invite you to a community meeting to learn about the potential impacts that your neighborhood may experience on the day of the event.
The specifics of this meeting will include parking and traffic details, volunteer and business opportunities, and other event expectations. To attend a community meeting near your neighborhood area, browse the options below and let us know you’ll be there!
Community Meeting #1 - Lake Cunningham Park Region
Community Meeting #2 - Alum Rock Village Region
Community Meeting #3 - Roosevelt Park Region
Community Meeting #4 - Japantown Region
- Quebec Tries New Crosswalk System
- Paris Mayor: It's Time for a '15-Minute City'
- Every Street In Paris To Be Cycle-Friendly By 2024, Promises Mayor
- State Park Plan Is Conservationist's Dream. But Reformers Want Focus on Neglected Neighborhoods
- Barcelona's Car-Free City Experiment
- America's Love Affair with Driving Takes a Backseat
- Why Car-Free Streets Will Soon Be the Norm - CityLab
- San Diego considering banning cars on Fifth Avenue to create ‘Gaslamp Promenade’
- Addis Ababa Goes Traffic Free For A Day
- Take VTA to Viva CalleSJ! 2018 Bus Reroute Information.