On September 17, 2017, City of San Jose Department of Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services is bringing Viva CalleSJ to a few of San Jose’s most popular neighborhoods, including the following landmarks: Alum Rock Village, Japantown, Mexican Heritage Plaza, Lake Cunningham Park, and Roosevelt Park.
In our efforts to prepare you for a fun and smooth Viva CalleSJ as a local resident, and hopefully attendee, we’d like to invite you to a community meeting to learn about the potential impacts that your neighborhood may experience on the day of the event.
The specifics of this meeting will include parking and traffic details, volunteer and business opportunities, and other event expectations. To attend a community meeting near your neighborhood area, browse the options below and let us know you’ll be there!
Community Meeting #1 - Lake Cunningham Park Region
Community Meeting #2 - Alum Rock Village Region
Community Meeting #3 - Roosevelt Park Region
Community Meeting #4 - Japantown Region
- Take VTA to Viva CalleSJ! 2018 Bus Reroute Information.
- Pokémon GO is Back!
- Be a Part of Northern California's Biggest Open Streets Event, Volunteer Today!
- 2017 Viva CalleSJ Stage Schedule
- Pokémon GO FAQ for Viva CalleSJ
- Calling all San José residents, want to know more about Viva CalleSJ? Join us at one of our Community Meetings!
- Take pride in your community by taking part in Viva CalleSJ!
- Still Rolling! Viva CalleSJ is back with 7 more miles of open streets for 2017! Check out this year's Downtown & Eastbound: El Corazon route.
- Still Rolling! Sunday, September 17, 2017
- Viva CalleSJ Brings San Jose Together, Promotes Exercise, Supports Local Businesses