February 21, 2020
Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo believes Paris needs to become a "15 minute city"
July 24, 2018
The City of San José’s Department of Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services and Niantic, Inc. are teaming up again. This time to make a difference during this year’s Viva CalleSJ event – the City’s signature open streets event!
September 14, 2017
Looking to plan your Viva CalleSJ adventure? Don't know where to be or when? Hopefully this well help! Check out the complete stage schedule for all hubs.
September 11, 2017
Questions about Pokémon GO at Viva CalleSJ? Check out our FAQ.
September 17, 2016
Looking for more things to do! Here are some more amazing activates put together by the folks in Japantown!
- Quebec Tries New Crosswalk System
- Paris Mayor: It's Time for a '15-Minute City'
- Every Street In Paris To Be Cycle-Friendly By 2024, Promises Mayor
- State Park Plan Is Conservationist's Dream. But Reformers Want Focus on Neglected Neighborhoods
- Barcelona's Car-Free City Experiment
- America's Love Affair with Driving Takes a Backseat
- Why Car-Free Streets Will Soon Be the Norm - CityLab
- San Diego considering banning cars on Fifth Avenue to create ‘Gaslamp Promenade’
- Addis Ababa Goes Traffic Free For A Day
- Take VTA to Viva CalleSJ! 2018 Bus Reroute Information.