September 17, 2016
Looking for more things to do! Here are some more amazing activates put together by the folks in Japantown!
- "Coffee with Your Councilperson" with Raul Peralez @ Wenzhou Restaurant from 9-10:30am. Coffee will be provided by Roy’s Station Coffee & Teas.
- The Nikkei Matsuri Koi Fish flags! These flags were a gift to the Nikkei Matsuri festival from the city of Okayama. 2017 will be San Jose’s 60th anniversary of its sisterhood with Okayama!
- Cukui – providing free popsicles courtesy of and Outshine Fruit Snacks, showcasing a mini lowrider bike show with custom paint designs, and a free photo booth by PB Flix.
- Cliff DJ - outside The Get Down studio where anyone is welcome to dance. Free photo booth!
- Le Petit Elefant by Genevieve Santos - sidewalk pop-up outside her studio -selling art prints cards, stickers, and other illustrated goods.
- ”Decorate your ride!” with Corinne Okada Takara. Come make paper pinwheels or bike cards to brighten your bike. The Alum Rock Educational Foundation and Okada Design will have a lot of fun materials for you to express your personal style with as you cruise Viva CalleSJ.
- Quebec Tries New Crosswalk System
- Paris Mayor: It's Time for a '15-Minute City'
- Every Street In Paris To Be Cycle-Friendly By 2024, Promises Mayor
- State Park Plan Is Conservationist's Dream. But Reformers Want Focus on Neglected Neighborhoods
- Barcelona's Car-Free City Experiment
- America's Love Affair with Driving Takes a Backseat
- Why Car-Free Streets Will Soon Be the Norm - CityLab
- San Diego considering banning cars on Fifth Avenue to create ‘Gaslamp Promenade’
- Addis Ababa Goes Traffic Free For A Day
- Take VTA to Viva CalleSJ! 2018 Bus Reroute Information.