September 17, 2016
Looking for more things to do! Here are some more amazing activates put together by the folks in Japantown!
- "Coffee with Your Councilperson" with Raul Peralez @ Wenzhou Restaurant from 9-10:30am. Coffee will be provided by Roy’s Station Coffee & Teas.
- The Nikkei Matsuri Koi Fish flags! These flags were a gift to the Nikkei Matsuri festival from the city of Okayama. 2017 will be San Jose’s 60th anniversary of its sisterhood with Okayama!
- Cukui – providing free popsicles courtesy of and Outshine Fruit Snacks, showcasing a mini lowrider bike show with custom paint designs, and a free photo booth by PB Flix.
- Cliff DJ - outside The Get Down studio where anyone is welcome to dance. Free photo booth!
- Le Petit Elefant by Genevieve Santos - sidewalk pop-up outside her studio -selling art prints cards, stickers, and other illustrated goods.
- ”Decorate your ride!” with Corinne Okada Takara. Come make paper pinwheels or bike cards to brighten your bike. The Alum Rock Educational Foundation and Okada Design will have a lot of fun materials for you to express your personal style with as you cruise Viva CalleSJ.
- Addis Ababa Goes Traffic Free For A Day
- Take VTA to Viva CalleSJ! 2018 Bus Reroute Information.
- Pokémon GO is Back!
- Be a Part of Northern California's Biggest Open Streets Event, Volunteer Today!
- 2017 Viva CalleSJ Stage Schedule
- Pokémon GO FAQ for Viva CalleSJ
- Calling all San José residents, want to know more about Viva CalleSJ? Join us at one of our Community Meetings!
- Take pride in your community by taking part in Viva CalleSJ!
- Still Rolling! Viva CalleSJ is back with 7 more miles of open streets for 2017! Check out this year's Downtown & Eastbound: El Corazon route.
- Still Rolling! Sunday, September 17, 2017