September 17, 2016
Looking for more things to do! Here are some more amazing activates put together by the folks in Japantown!
June 20, 2016
Join us for a community meeting in your neighborhood to learn more about Viva CalleSJ!
June 19, 2016
The program that brought more than 35,000 residents out and into the streets of San José to walk, bike, skate, and play last year is returning for its second year with a brand new route. This week, the City of San José Department of Parks, Recreation, and Neighborhood Services (PRNS) unveiled the Viva CalleSJ Open Streets program’s 2016 route during Bike-To-Work Day.
June 18, 2016
Viva CalleSJ is back for 2016! The City of San José’s Parks, Recreation, and Neighborhood Services (PRNS) has officially announced that Viva CalleSJ, the Open Streetsprogram that last year brought more than 35,000 residents out to walk, bike, skate and play, will return on Sunday, September 18, 2016.
- Quebec Tries New Crosswalk System
- Paris Mayor: It's Time for a '15-Minute City'
- Every Street In Paris To Be Cycle-Friendly By 2024, Promises Mayor
- State Park Plan Is Conservationist's Dream. But Reformers Want Focus on Neglected Neighborhoods
- Barcelona's Car-Free City Experiment
- America's Love Affair with Driving Takes a Backseat
- Why Car-Free Streets Will Soon Be the Norm - CityLab
- San Diego considering banning cars on Fifth Avenue to create ‘Gaslamp Promenade’
- Addis Ababa Goes Traffic Free For A Day
- Take VTA to Viva CalleSJ! 2018 Bus Reroute Information.