June 20, 2016
Join us for a community meeting in your neighborhood to learn more about Viva CalleSJ!
June 19, 2016
The program that brought more than 35,000 residents out and into the streets of San José to walk, bike, skate, and play last year is returning for its second year with a brand new route. This week, the City of San José Department of Parks, Recreation, and Neighborhood Services (PRNS) unveiled the Viva CalleSJ Open Streets program’s 2016 route during Bike-To-Work Day.
June 18, 2016
Viva CalleSJ is back for 2016! The City of San José’s Parks, Recreation, and Neighborhood Services (PRNS) has officially announced that Viva CalleSJ, the Open Streetsprogram that last year brought more than 35,000 residents out to walk, bike, skate and play, will return on Sunday, September 18, 2016.
- Addis Ababa Goes Traffic Free For A Day
- Take VTA to Viva CalleSJ! 2018 Bus Reroute Information.
- Pokémon GO is Back!
- Be a Part of Northern California's Biggest Open Streets Event, Volunteer Today!
- 2017 Viva CalleSJ Stage Schedule
- Pokémon GO FAQ for Viva CalleSJ
- Calling all San José residents, want to know more about Viva CalleSJ? Join us at one of our Community Meetings!
- Take pride in your community by taking part in Viva CalleSJ!
- Still Rolling! Viva CalleSJ is back with 7 more miles of open streets for 2017! Check out this year's Downtown & Eastbound: El Corazon route.
- Still Rolling! Sunday, September 17, 2017