June 16, 2017
Take pride in your city, San Jose! Get excited about upcoming Viva CalleSJ,Sunday, September 17!We are calling all members of our community to step up and volunteer for this fun and safe open streets event.
Still Rolling! Viva CalleSJ is back with 7 more miles of open streets for 2017! Check out this year's Downtown & Eastbound: El Corazon route.
May 11, 2017
On Sunday, Sept. 17, 2017, San José residents will be able to explore more than 7 miles of San José’s roads. This year’s event, Downtown and Eastbound: El Corazon will connect San José’s historic Japantown, through the downtown, to East Side’s Lake Cunningham Park.
April 07, 2017
Viva CalleSJ is still rolling in 2017! Today, the City of San José’s Department of Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services (PRNS) officially announced that the third installment of Viva CalleSJ, the Open Streets program that last year brought nearly 100,000 residents out to walk, bike, skate and play, will return on Sunday, September 17, 2017.
January 12, 2017
For a second year in a row, Viva CalleSJ has proven to be a program that brings San José’s diverse communities together, gets people out and exercising, and supports local businesses.
October 11, 2016
Are you still smiling, San Jose? We know it’s been a couple of weeks since Viva CalleSJ, but we still get giddy reminiscing about our experiences that day. We are happy to give you a brief update on the success of this program, and to thank all of the people who made it a success.
- Take pride in your community by taking part in Viva CalleSJ!
- Still Rolling! Viva CalleSJ is back with 7 more miles of open streets for 2017! Check out this year's Downtown & Eastbound: El Corazon route.
- Still Rolling! Sunday, September 17, 2017
- Viva CalleSJ Brings San Jose Together, Promotes Exercise, Supports Local Businesses
- A Recap of Another Successful Viva CalleSJ
- Looking for more in Japantown!!
- Viva CalleSJ 2016 Road Closure Information!
- VTA Bus Reroutes
- Want to learn more about Viva CalleSJ? Check out one of our community meetings!
- Check out the 2016 Viva CalleSJ route! Japantown, Willow Glen, Burbank, and more!