February 14, 2019
Addis Ababa and cities across Ethiopia are observing the country's third Car Free Day
August 08, 2018
Are you planning on taking the bus to Viva CalleSJ? Or do you take the bus along Monterey Road? Check out VTA bus reroute information to make sure you can get where you need to go September 23, 2018.
July 24, 2018
The City of San José’s Department of Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services and Niantic, Inc. are teaming up again. This time to make a difference during this year’s Viva CalleSJ event – the City’s signature open streets event!
July 23, 2018
Doesn't matter if you are a group or an individual, Viva CalleSJ has something for you! It is time to get excited Viva CalleSJ again, we are back September 23, 2018 with a 6-mile route extending through San José, from downtown to the southside. We are calling on you to step up, help out, and volunteer for this fun and safe open streets event. Team up with the Department of Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services to make sure all participants at the event have a great experience.
September 14, 2017
Looking to plan your Viva CalleSJ adventure? Don't know where to be or when? Hopefully this well help! Check out the complete stage schedule for all hubs.
- Addis Ababa Goes Traffic Free For A Day
- Take VTA to Viva CalleSJ! 2018 Bus Reroute Information.
- Pokémon GO is Back!
- Be a Part of Northern California's Biggest Open Streets Event, Volunteer Today!
- 2017 Viva CalleSJ Stage Schedule
- Pokémon GO FAQ for Viva CalleSJ
- Calling all San José residents, want to know more about Viva CalleSJ? Join us at one of our Community Meetings!
- Take pride in your community by taking part in Viva CalleSJ!
- Still Rolling! Viva CalleSJ is back with 7 more miles of open streets for 2017! Check out this year's Downtown & Eastbound: El Corazon route.
- Still Rolling! Sunday, September 17, 2017