September 11, 2017
Questions about Pokémon GO at Viva CalleSJ? Check out our FAQ.
Calling all San José residents, want to know more about Viva CalleSJ? Join us at one of our Community Meetings!
July 17, 2017
Join us for a community meeting in your neighborhood to learn more about Viva CalleSJ family-friendly activities, business opportunities, event logistics, volunteer needs, and more!
June 16, 2017
Take pride in your city, San Jose! Get excited about upcoming Viva CalleSJ,Sunday, September 17!We are calling all members of our community to step up and volunteer for this fun and safe open streets event.
Still Rolling! Viva CalleSJ is back with 7 more miles of open streets for 2017! Check out this year's Downtown & Eastbound: El Corazon route.
May 11, 2017
On Sunday, Sept. 17, 2017, San José residents will be able to explore more than 7 miles of San José’s roads. This year’s event, Downtown and Eastbound: El Corazon will connect San José’s historic Japantown, through the downtown, to East Side’s Lake Cunningham Park.
April 07, 2017
Viva CalleSJ is still rolling in 2017! Today, the City of San José’s Department of Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services (PRNS) officially announced that the third installment of Viva CalleSJ, the Open Streets program that last year brought nearly 100,000 residents out to walk, bike, skate and play, will return on Sunday, September 17, 2017.
- Addis Ababa Goes Traffic Free For A Day
- Take VTA to Viva CalleSJ! 2018 Bus Reroute Information.
- Pokémon GO is Back!
- Be a Part of Northern California's Biggest Open Streets Event, Volunteer Today!
- 2017 Viva CalleSJ Stage Schedule
- Pokémon GO FAQ for Viva CalleSJ
- Calling all San José residents, want to know more about Viva CalleSJ? Join us at one of our Community Meetings!
- Take pride in your community by taking part in Viva CalleSJ!
- Still Rolling! Viva CalleSJ is back with 7 more miles of open streets for 2017! Check out this year's Downtown & Eastbound: El Corazon route.
- Still Rolling! Sunday, September 17, 2017